Saturday, January 18, 2020

POND LIFE

 











Latest design set - create your own fishpond with stylized goldfish, dragonfly, flowers and leaves.  The goldfish are fill stitches, the dragonfly, leaves and flowers are applique and I have also included a 3D element with a version of the flowers and leaves done in the hoop.   All the designs fit the 4x4inch/100x100mm hoop.   A comprehensive batch of notes are also included in both Word and PDF format.


The base started as fabric scraps from the applique box. 


Edges are finished with a few types of varigated yarns with different textures.    They can either be couched on using your machine and a suitable sized zigzag, or you can attach by hand.   

Sue xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, just so I know I am not talking to myself - the cat is tired and so is the dog!