Monday, August 3, 2020

SIMPLE LAVENDER DESIGNS

Have avoided the shops since lockdown 3.7.    Making use of stuff in the stash.    Digitized a couple of  Lavender designs and took them for a test run on shopping totes.      I have them listed for sale on my Facebook Tiramisue page if you are at all interested.     I keep adding treasures as I finish them in the hopes of clearing a bit of space!      The Lavender Designs are up on Etsy - they are large 8x14inch/200x360mm designs.
























The sets are can be found under Simple Lavender and Simple Lavender Bunch.    The Simple Lavender comes with a bonus  set of butterflies in 5 sizes.     

Sue xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, just so I know I am not talking to myself - the cat is tired and so is the dog!