Sunday, September 3, 2023

SKULL AND LAVENDER BAG

 Trying to use up test samples from long ago, I came across a lavender piece and chucked it in the hoop and then added sequins, organza, fancy threads and yarns then placed a piece of tulle and stitched.   I didnt mind it, but it looked like a skull, so I found a skull on Urban Threads and stitched over the lavender on cream.   Still couldnt decide what to do with it, so added some more lavender and a few butterflies in gold.     Next I twisted some of the threads I used in the base to make a cord for around the top.   So here we are.....skully business on one side, calm lavender and a butterfly on the back!






The handles have a bit of embroidery detail.    

...and the pockets also have the same detail.  

Sue xxx



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, just so I know I am not talking to myself - the cat is tired and so is the dog!