Friday, August 16, 2013

Elephant Pin Cushion for the 5 x 7 Hoop


I am nearly at the end of 101 things to do with/to elephants.   These guys are stitched in felt and would make great pin cushions - use the ears as needle keeps.   They could also be threaded on to a beaded string for a dark corner or stitched in bright colours would make a great mobile for a child. 

They are now in my Etsy Shop for a whopping $3.00AU.   Lots of formats, PES, HUS, DST, EXP, JEF and VIP.   I  am also trying out the  "instant download' feature over at Etsy so you don't even need to get into a conversation with me!!

I am working through my pile of quilts for sale and added this one over at Etsy










Sue xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, just so I know I am not talking to myself - the cat is tired and so is the dog!