Tuesday, December 6, 2011

THE GHASTLIES ARE NOW FOR SALE!!


Now listed on Etsy - See Here

The Ghastlies won a couple of prizes at our local show - First Prize in Machine Embroidery and then won overall in the Patchwork section.    I have ummed and aahhed over what to do with "The Ghastlies" next but have decided to try and sell this quilt.    So if you or anyone you know is interested, you can contact me here on the side bar (tiramisue at bigpond dot com) and we can talk!    I have opened an Etsy account and will also lodge it over there.   Wish me luck.

Sue xxx

4 comments:

  1. Congrats (I'm not at all surprised), and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you make a bundle! This quilt is so fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen it! It's "gothically, magnificently ghastly"!!!You'll LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, just so I know I am not talking to myself - the cat is tired and so is the dog!