Wednesday, June 20, 2012

BABUSHKA DOLL FACE NOW AVAILABLE


I have had a couple of people ask about the face I painted on my Babushka Doll.   Truth is, she was a lucky fluke, but I have now spent some time digitizing that same face and it is available for purchase.  If you have an embroidery machine you can order the design in either PES or HUS format.    If you don't have an embroidery machine, then you can place an order and I will do the embroidery for you.  Contact me through the email over on the side panel and I will get the design out to you as soon as possible.

Machine Embroidery File PES or HUS - $2.00  - email will be sent containing the file.
Embroidered Face - $4.00 plus postage and handling.   The embroidery will come "flat" and then you can gather and stuff.   

Have a lovely day.
Sue xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, just so I know I am not talking to myself - the cat is tired and so is the dog!